I NEED to move out.
I’m becoming more & more depressed. I NEED to move out, because of where I live right now, is toxic and is making me depressed. But, to move out, I need money. I don’t have any money or a job at all, and I can’t get one, because I’m so depressed & stressed out all the time. I’m also becoming agoraphobic, because of my depression. I don’t have many options left.
- I can’t move back in with my parents, because they are toxic and abusive.
- I can’t move in with my friends, because 1) I don’t want to be a burden to them, 2) they don’t have any room for me, and/or 3) I don’t have a job/any money.
- I can’t move in with any family members, because 1) they are abusive or toxic, 2) they don’t have any room for me, and/or 3) I don’t have a job/any money.
- My family is poor, so they can’t give me money to move out. They barely can afford the bills.
- I’m going to college in the fall. I can’t live in a dorm, because it costs extra and I will only get enough for tuition from financial aid.
- Public Housing isn’t free (and, I have no money at all). I prefer to have alot of privacy and personal space. I’m quite independent. (Plus, I would feel bad if someone needed it and I took it from them.)
- Apartments are kinda expensive (I live in a town with 2 colleges and a university).
- I may be able to get food stamps. Not sure.
- I may bring a dog with me (He’s a Chihuahua) or not. It depends.
- I would like to have internet, so I can still Tumblr & stuff. But, it’s not necessary. (That would be about $50 - $70 USD.)
- Also: I don’t have a car.
How will I need:
- I wanna raise, at least $2,500 USD. But, the more money I can get, the better. This will cover everything below (↓↓↓↓↓↓↓).
What the money will go towards:
- Security deposit for apartment ($300 USD), rent ($300 - $450 USD a month), utilities, food, bus money (to go work)…
- A mattress to sleep on, some clothes, a blanket or two, a pillow or two, cooking supplies (pots/pans), cleaning supplies, allergy meds, etc.
- Also, for phone bill ($50 USD a month - a unlimited prepaid plan, like Boost or Straight Talk)
- Nothing really fancy, just enough so I can live and move on with my life
- The rent will be for a couple months, like 2 or 3 months’ rent. It depends on the rent price and utilities.
- 2 or 3 months’ worth of rent, so I can calm down and focus on getting a job, and, to back into good health.
- 300+400+100+200+50= deposit, first month of rent, food, utilities, phone = $1,050 USD total.
Wanna help me?
- Reblog this post.
- Tell your followers and friends to reblog this.
- Donate to me through my fundraiser.
- Donate by WePay or PayPal. (Not sure how to link it.)
- My askbox is open.
- I check the “awesomecabbage" tag on Tumblr.
- You can reply to this post.
- You can send a message to me through my fundraiser page.
PLEASE REBLOG. PLEASE DONATE, IF YOU CAN. I NEED TO MOVE OUT.
So… ONA got flatted ;_; Poor ONA. The second one is better.
Trying new style.
Tumblr made it cruder than needed. Finished LOLA.
LOLA is now an alien, which is why she is so awkward.
Why did I have to get sick while doing this?
Now, to do ONA.
I usually do chibis. And, yet she still ended up being chibi-ish.
I sent an email from PowerFX and they sent one back! I asked them about Ring Suzune!
What should I say? Maybe they will pick up her unfinished vb…?
ETA: The reply I got is the last photo.
The First photo of the set is the third one actually.
My LOLA came!!! yay!
***Starts @ 0:20
A WIP Vocaloid LEON cover of the song “Can’t Hug Every Cat”.
Thanks to MattPlusBC for VSQ.
I need to fix some lyrics and some words.
I did every miminal editing.
I do not own the song.
Vocaloid Lola icons…!
Vocaloid Leon icons!!!
Page 1 of 13